Lost workout type when changing color in prefs (Read 639 times)

exact error message that you encountered: No error msg per se... but all of my workout types of P90X now show as blank or OTHER_22 a list of steps to reproduce the error: I went to log prefs and changed the color of my P90X workout type simply by deleting the text next to one color and adding it next to another. name of your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari): IE version of your browser IE7 name of your operating system (e.g. Windows XP, Windows 98, Mac OS X, Linux) WindowsXP version of your operating system. XP SP2 Any help in changing all my OTHER_22 workout types to P90X? And by the way... THANKS FOR THIS SITE!! Love it! I'm a developer as well and know all too well how much of your time you have given to us. I just want to say thanks for that. Dugr
    eric :)

Dugr, Do you know that you can change the color by clicking on the color thing instead of moving names around? What happened was that this page is rather crude. The next version (which will be part of the next release) will handle this more gracefully. When you clared the name, the data is still linked to that particular text field. Without a name, the server simply displays the internal name instead. Put the name back, and change the color with the color picker and your problem should go away. eric :-)
        Eric, You DA MAN! When this happened I actually did try your suggested fix. I figured that it was linked to the textbox that the workout was in. I guess I didn't put it back in the original spot when I tried to fix it. So after you confirmed my hunch I tried each textbox until the problem was fixed. AWESOME! And no, I didn't know that I could just clcik the color to change it. I just used that method and it worked like a champ. Thanks again for everything! Dugr Big grin