Marathon "Stuff" Checklist (Read 849 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just wanted to share this killer thing Blaine created and posted about in the Marathon Training group:
    At the beginning of the year I made a small application that makes this that much easier: http://marathoning.org/checklist It lets you create a checklist for pre-race bag, post-race bag, general luggage, and starts with either a default list or your previous list if you save the PDF file rather than just printing it out and want to make changes. Here's a video for how to use it if somehow you can't figure it out (it's pretty straightforward): http://news.runtowin.com/2008/03/25/checklist-generator-rocks.html

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dave

How are you handling your taper, Zoomie?

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So far, so good...though I still have 2.5 weeks until race day. Give it time. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

November/December 2008 M&B Sneak Peak Here are just some of the stories we're working on for our next issue: ... Judy Henderson cobbles together the perfect marathoning kit ...
          Make sure to pick up your copy this Fall...
          mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

What's M&B? I haven't heard of that magazine.
              Marathon & Beyond
              Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

Just wanted to share this killer thing Blaine created and posted about in the Marathon Training group:
                Thanks for the plug! Big grin

Run to Win
                25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)