it CAN be done (Read 1176 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Word. I just ate six saltines in 59 seconds! That IS less than a minute. just sayin.

Why is it sideways?

Word. I just ate six saltines in 59 seconds! That IS less than a minute. just sayin.
      Weirdo.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

IF I had some Saltines I'm sure I could beat your record. I can eats me a lotta crackers. When I was a kid one of my favorite snacks was saltines with butter. Good eats. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Saltines with butter are easier to eat than dry saltines.
          Jill_B

I fly.

6? Anyone can do six. The real trick is being able to eat 7 in less than a minute.

Bring it on.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I totally have to get my hands on some Saltines. I will get video evidence that I can eat more than 6 in a minute. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

if you butter them, it doesnt count.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Lazy idiot

Nice job, doc. For your next trick, drink a gallon of milk in an hour but don't puke.

Tick tock

Flat footer

whole milk Wink
                    Tyler S

they have to be plain D:!

Queen of 3rd Place

Even easier with beer. Just sayin'. Arla

Ex runner

Not more than 3 hours later a group of RA'ers got together to try to beat Trent's record. The guy on the right is determined! Big grin

Why is it sideways?

Do they have to be eaten all at once, or can they be inserted into the mouth one or two at a time?

A Saucy Wench

Do they have to be eaten all at once, or can they be inserted into the mouth one or two at a time?
                              As long as they are plain and you dont have water or butter..you may try any method you want.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Like Ennay said. Set six saltines in front of you. Start the clock. Eat them any way you can manage. Stop the clock when you have swallowed the last of them. Did you do it under a minute? You may use NO lubricants, including drinks, butter, oils, etc.