Jscovill (Read 1842 times)

One uses staples with antlers, beards are afixed with industrial glue. Hello, Cliff Claven.
    And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
    xor

One uses staples with antlers, beards are afixed with industrial glue. Hello, Cliff Claven.
      You really didn't want me to combine "beaver" with "special glue" did you??

You really didn't want me to combine "beaver" with "special glue" did you??
        please continue.
        And you know sometimes it gets so painful Just like talking to yourself When everything don't seem to have no rhyme or reason We all go Do do loo do do, do do loo do do Waiting for the sun to shine
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*wonders if the special glue is easily removed with soap and water*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

*wonders if the special glue is easily removed with soap and water*
            maybe. how's your knee?
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

maybe. how's your knee?
              Really good...*knocks on nearest wood* Marathon training this time around is going SO much better than the first time. If Winter would suddenly let up things would be about perfect. I'm already antsy to register for my Fall 'thon, too...I see that GR is open. Price goes up after sometime in May, so I just have to do it before then. Can't believe that it STARTS at $74. Shocked What have you got on your Spring agenda?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

that's AWESOME! So happy for you! yeah, awful weather today and most of January. it's the north, so it's to be expected. whatta ya gonna do? Running a relay race in March, then some smaller stuff (HM, 5ks) in April and probably Fargo marathon in May.