Unable to load https://www.runningahead.com/WebServices/Ajax.asmx.... etc (Read 67 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

I get this error message below when clicking on a run in my calendar. I click close and the log entry will open.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

eric :)

Hi Dave,

Does this problem happen consistently, with a particular workout:?

eric Smile

"Beep, Beep!"

Hi Eric,

It does not seem to be associated with a particular workout, yet some workouts don't show the error. I can click on a workout twice and get the error and on the third time it goes away and loads without the error. If I refresh the page, the error usually comes back for that workout.

With further trials I have found that if I click the workout on the calendar before the pop-up shows from hovering over the workout it seems to consistently cause the error. If I pause while hovering and let the pop-up load (you will see a spinning circle while loading) I do not seem to get the error.

Using a MacBook Air and Safari Version 9.1.1 (11601.6.17)

Thanks,

David

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

eric :)

Hi Dave,

I think the problem is exclusive to the calendar.  When you click on a workout, you triggered a request to get the workout's details in the background, as the workout page is being loaded.  When the background request receives the response, the browser is already rendering the new page and doesn't know how to handle it so it displays the error message.  It does not affect your data in anyway.

eric Smile