Falling in Love While Running (Read 370 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Guess the honeymoon will be over this November

Trent, I am considering sacrificing my soon to be husband to the monkeys this year if they will have him. He's very excited about it. Little does he know...

In 2013, we also gave away cats as door prizes

What would one do with a cat?

#artbydmcbride

companionship, mice control, sleep interruption...plenty of things!

Runners run

Gang Name "Pound Cake"

One of our first purchases together was a cat from the local animal shelter. Besides both being marathon runners, both sharing the same "brand" of religion, both being artists, we both love cats. Smile

- Scott

2014 Goals: First Marathon - BQ2016 <3:40 (3:25:18) - 1/2M <1:45 - 5K <22:00

2014 Marathons: 05/04 Flying Pig (3:49:02) - 09/20 Air Force (BQ 3:25:18) - 11/01 Indianapolis Monumental

northernman

Fight The Future

DoppleBock

I usually lust for beer while running

But congratulations on finding love

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

He and I will be getting married during a 50K. Since we both love to run and both love trails, it just makes sense. I was never one of those gals who dreamed of wearing uncomfortable shoes in an uncomfortable setting. I dream of trees and trails :-)

As a runner and a wedding photographer this is totally my dream shooting! I want to see the pics!

Congrats, Scott, congrats, Cassie!

TortisHELL

I fell in love with the peacock that I see every day on my 4 a.m. run.

Once upon a time, for a little race we were operating, we were going to give away chicks to age group winners, and considered giving kids to the overall winners. Plans fell through, but the idea kept getting tossed around. A running friend of ours gave goats-head trophies, and that was cool.   But live animals.... we could never quite give up the idea, but could never quite execute it.

Still, the image of a cat as a prize is funny to me. Just about as funny as any other animal, though.  For my money, though, you can't beat a kid for a fun prize.

you can't beat a kid for a fun prize.

No, please don't beat a kid.

No, please don't beat a kid.

Nope, you can't beat a kid. That's what I said, I said.

Angie WP

That is so great! Gosh I wish my story had a happy ending like that!

#artbydmcbride

Nope, you can't beat a kid. That's what I said, I said.

Even not beating them, how do you get away with giving out children as prizes??

Runners run

That is so great! Gosh I wish my story had a happy ending like that!

Play yer cards right and see what happens baby....