Saturday June 29 No Upload (Read 62 times)

Anyone else missing their run from Saturday?  No auto-upload but manual worked.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Best Present Ever

My run today was in three files (warm up, a race and a cool down). Only the last one transferred. I can’t get the manual upload to work either. I assume it will show up eventually.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Auto worked for one, but not for the other. The manual upload, though, worked instantaneously.

Littlefatlamb

Any update on this? I'm getting no uploads either.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Now I'm getting fatal errors and 404s when trying to edit and save an activity.

eric :)

HI all,

I've been looking at this. I think the problem is the site is being hammered by bots that have no business indexing the site and they're loading the workouts pages with filters. That tied up the database for a bit until everything is caught up. I'm looking at various options.

eric Smile

HermosaBoy

HI all,

I've been looking at this. I think the problem is the site is being hammered by bots that have no business indexing the site and they're loading the workouts pages with filters. That tied up the database for a bit until everything is caught up. I'm looking at various options.

eric Smile

Would this also lead to

"404 - File or directory not found."

Errors when trying to access someone's running log?

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

jdavis

I'm having the same issue.  I can open up reports but when I try to open my individual report, I get the 404 error message.  I can open everything else except the individual reports.

HappyFeat

HI all,

eric Smile

Thank you!

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.