Congratulations, sholtsman!! (Read 429 times)

Another Passion

One of the most awesome RAers had a most wonderful leap day. You can read about it here: http://runninglawyer.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-said-yes.html Congratulations, Sara and... I LOVE the avatar!

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

One of the most awesome RAers had a most wonderful leap day. You can read about it here:
      Congratulations! Smile

Michelle

The Greatest of All Time

That's a pretty cool story. Makes my proposal look like it was...laughable.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

did's was. Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

I'm with you Marcus... shameful... simply shameful proposal compared to this one. Roll eyes

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Dog-Love

Awwwwwww! Great love proposal!
              Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)