Running shoes for a mild supinator (Read 691 times)

Hi, After running ~250 miles on my Brooks Radius 6 I am starting to consider buying another pair of running shoes. I do know that the best thing I can do is getting them from a running shop (I know a couple of them in London), but would like to get some advise from here first. Being 1.88m (that's probably 6' something''), 90 kg and a mild supinator (or so the guy in the shop where I bought my Brooks said), I suppose I need extra cushioning. Even though I've never owned a pair, I must admit I am partial to Asics, I don't know why, just think they look nice... Could you please recommend me some models (not just Asics, of course)? Cheers Smile
    PRs 5K 21:44 10K 51:35 51:09 48:41
      Brooks Glycerin, Saucony Trigon Ride, Mizuno Wave Runner (I think that's the neutralish one), Nike Pegasus, Adidas Supernova Cushion, Puma Prevail (My current), plenty of others.

Bruno

Absolutely love the Brooks Glycerine--I've owned at least one of each model except the newest. I know some people are anti-Nike, but the Vomero's(the original) were incredible--I got em on sale. The problem with neutral cushioned is that they can be pretty expensive.