Baddawg- who da man? (Read 668 times)

PDoe

This is a link to a very well done on-line local bi-monthly newsletter dedicated to the Northeast running scene. If you scroll down to page 19 there is a short profile outlining one Mister EJ Hrynowski's accomplishments this year. A well deserved kudo for the Dawg. 

http://www.levelrenner.com/v2/wp-content/uploads/issues/Issue%20011%20-%2020121112.pdf

jfa

Go BD!

#artbydmcbride

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Very cool!

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

kcam

Props to the 'dawg!   I'm having a hard time picking which of these 2012 times is most impressive to me.  

5k – 17:02
          5 miles – 28:58
          13.1 – 79:18
          30k – 2:00.24
          26.2 – 2:50.04

MoBramExam

Some nice recognition for an RA Hall of Famer.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

PBR, FTW! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

joescott

Indeed!  Some fantastic running this year for the Dawg!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

Nice write up about the Dawg.....

I'm also lucky enough to have come across him at a few races and hes a really easy going friendly guy - kind of hard to miss in a crowd with that long silver hair blowing in the wind when he runs.....   

Champions are made when no one is watching

Queen of 3rd Place

"Run lots, mostly easy..." where have I heard that before? Smile

Ex runner

BadDawg (or EJ) is the man. When I first started racing in 07 we were pretty evenly matched. He used to blow by me in the run portion of his race, then I would catch up in the walk portion of his race. The next year we raced a 10 race series in the same AG. I beat him by a whisker but that was because he ran Boston two days before race 8 or 9, which crushed his legs for two weeks,  and I managed to out point him.  Now, he is such an amazing runner  that I am in awe of his accomplishments.

He is also a very good guy. 

Seanv2

BD is the man, glad to see he is getting some recognition. I'm still bummed I didn't get to drink with him after Hartford a couple of years ago cause I forgot my goddamn ID.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

kcam

From reading the link about Baddawg I get the sense that this type of racing has helped him get as good as he is.  I'm not the runner BD is but my running took a major turn for the better once I started competing on my club's XC and Roadrace Grand Prix teams.  Every race is not a PR but it sure is fun racing your rivals!

We are in awe of the Dawg over here in the UK too!  His fame extends far and wide!