Awesome tshirt contest! (Read 1706 times)

Our 3 year old immediately recognized it as a frog ... took me a minute to figure it out!
    ... still can't see the frog! Blush
    2009: BQ?

Imminent Catastrophe

I didn't run this, but it's for the Cooper River Bridge Run 10k in Charleston, SC:

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's funny - a race in the US that uses the Maple Leaf which is widely recognized as a Canadian symbol.
        Ha, good point! Though Maples are certainly plentiful in these parts. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

We liked the art used on the Vancouver Marathon. (Artist: Rande Cook) Our 3 year old immediately recognized it as a frog ... took me a minute to figure it out! This shirt was a cotton short-sleeve and was included in your race packet. Technical fabric shirts were for sale as a pre-order (and at the expo) but they did not have the frog graphic; they used a copy graphic "BMO Vancouver Marathon".
          That is one ugly frog!!

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
            Someone posted this in the fugly t-shirt thread, but I think it's fuawesome.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Someone posted this in the fugly t-shirt thread, but I think it's fuawesome.
              AGREED! Smile
              2009: BQ?
                Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
                  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket This one is my favorite,but not nearly as funny as the cheesehead one Big grin
                    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Brat Days 07
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Brat Days 07
                      Man, I really hope to do this race someday. I wanted to do it this year, but one trip to WI in June was enough crazy driving. Maybe next year we can plan our trip for Aug. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Shirt from my running club Big grin http://www.frogswi.com Front Back
                        ymmv

It is! The woman's is sleeveless and kind of shorter, the men's in short sleeved. They also do a Winter Solstice race (front side of the park, not nearly as hilly) and also do the Celtic design tshirts. Here is the one from last winter: long sleeve, half zip, technical, sweet. and isn't race going to have sweet posters?
                          ...and here's the jacket from their 2007 celtic solstice 5m race. its a brooks tienken with custom embroidery. are you running in the 10k this year?

over 9000!!!

i am a big "Once a Runner" fan... I would love to find a shirt that says "The Trial of Miles; Miles of Trials" has anyone seen such a shirt??? i may have to just get one made
                              I have also been searching for an OAR shirt. For years. No luck Sad