What happened with runningwarehouse.com (Read 2610 times)

Runningwarehouse used to be the definitive place (for me) to go for gear, everything was discounted off MSRP and FB15 or CP15 would give you an additional 15% off your total.  Over the last several months more and more items have been moving to pricing at MSRP (all Brooks shoes for instance), and now for the last couple of weeks none of the discount codes seem to work either.  Does anyone know a new code or a better place to shop?

Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, It is well, it is well with my soul.

I noticed this also.  If you use the facebook code, (FB15D) it gets accepted but doesn't get applied to the order.

Am I doing this right?

FB15D works for me.

No excuses....

FB15D works for me.

Do you actually see it deduct 15% from your order total?  For me it gets accepted but not applied.

I'm not sure theres a better place to shop.  As for the codes, go to runblogger.com and click on the runningwarehouse ad and it will get you 10% off. They seemed to have cancelled all the other codes because people were doubling them up. The runblogger is the only one i've found that still works.

Am I doing this right?

Do you actually see it deduct 15% from your order total?  For me it gets accepted but not applied.

Yes, it showed the 15% off in my cart.  I didn't actually check out, so I guess I can't say it worked 100%.  But it showed the 15% discount in the cart right before checkout.

MTA:  This was on a pair of Nike shoes I've had my eye on.

No excuses....

With free shipping and free return shipping, it's hard to beat.  When they have a sale, kellysrunningwarehouse.com can be pretty good.  You can sign up for email alerts on specials, but usually not much better than runningwarehouse.com.

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

xor

In case y'all didn't know, kellysrunningwarehouse is like the discount room of roadrunnersports.  Which is kind of weird for various reasons (and in my mind, certainly NOT a reason to avoid them when there are good deals).

With free shipping and free return shipping, it's hard to beat.  

+1.  Top-notch customer service also.

undue monkey

+1.  Top-notch customer service also.

..and that shoeftir thingy. Not sure it actually works, but it looks cool as hell.

I noticed the same thing..it got applied but didn't seem to take the discount off of the merchandise...then I went to the FB fan page and read more closely...The FB15D only takes 15% off of items that are on sale..here is a pic of the link from the fan page

xor

Freaky.  I've never seen a discount that only applied to sales stuff.  If anything besides "whole order", discounts usually only apply to full price stuff.

I noticed the same thing..it got applied but didn't seem to take the discount off of the merchandise...then I went to the FB fan page and read more closely...The FB15D only takes 15% off of items that are on sale..here is a pic of the link from the fan page

But it didn't work on a few "closeout" items either I guess that's different than a sale item.

Thanks kmark, The runblogger 10% worked on everything.

Freaky.  I've never seen a discount that only applied to sales stuff.  If anything besides "whole order", discounts usually only apply to full price stuff.

yes it's really odd...I tested it out though and the sale items took the 15% off while non-sale items did not..

yes it's really odd...I tested it out though and the sale items took the 15% off while non-sale items did not..

i've seen this from them before.  they must really want to clear out the "old" inventory.  Some discount codes work on very specific categories, other codes work on all categories.

nothing to see here.