% of HRR and split-times. (Read 495 times)

Skodborg

Hi eric Smile

First of all; thanks for a great logging-tool!!

Now there's stille room for improvement, and here's a couple of things, that I miss, and I hope you can make room for:

% of HRR

While there's a lot of HR-stats to pull out of this, I think the most "important" of them all is missing. The option to input rest HR and max HR, so that it will automatically calculate the Heart Rate Reserve (HRR) for each run, and tell me in my log, how many % of the HRR my run/lap/interval was.

Split-times

The option to show splittimes for every 1 mile/km. I know it can be done, just by setting my GPS-unit to "lap" every 1 mile/km. The problem is, that when doing a more complex training, it will make it a lot more confusing, if my FR305 also has to log pr. 1mi/km. It must be possible (and simple?) to make a box telling every splittime? Smile

I hope you'll look into these two suggestions, since I'm aware, that it's a couple of options that could get even more to use RA Smile

eric :)

Hi Skodborg,

I'd be happy to add % of HRR but I don't think I can calculated from the max hr obtained from the workout.  Won't I need the person's max hr for this?

Split times are available right now.  They're not visible in edit mode to conserve space.  When you view the workout, you'll see them listed.

eric :-)

Hi Skodborg,

I'd be happy to add % of HRR but I don't think I can calculated from the max hr obtained from the workout.  Won't I need the person's max hr for this?

eric :-)

Eric

You would need a place to add your Max and Resting HR's, then calculate the percentage using those numbers along with the workouts average HR.

Maybe the HR data could be added to a users profile data? You would want something that can change from time to time, becasue your resting HR can change due to current fitness, health issues etc., and mMax HR's can also go down with age.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life