Logging vertical gain (Read 81 times)

Since we have yet to get a field to enter vertical gain (pretty please, Mr. ), what is the best work around you guys are using?

jmctav23

2/3rds training

Since we have yet to get a field to enter vertical gain (pretty please, Mr. ), what is the best work around you guys are using?

Strava

Lol.  Yeah, I use that too but really want to keep everything with RA even if it meant a manual numeric field that I'd need to fill in.

Elevation profile shows up beneath map (at least on mine it does). You could write something in the notes field. But yea, that's not gonna do much for statistics. I run mostly trail races so vertical is major metric for me.  (I like to see both vertical gain and HR data, including zones, so use SportTracks as my main log. I used RA when I wanted to share data from a training plan a couple years ago.)

I do agree that a manual field(s?) that could be used for whatever would be a nice addition.

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog