The 117th Boston Marathon (Read 842 times)

Queen of 3rd Place

Candlelight vigil 8pm at Boyleston and Arlington.

Ex runner

When we run Boston, we always thank those Marines hiking the course with their rucksacks.  This reminds me why.  Those guys rock.  http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/04/tough-ruck-soliders-arredondo-boston-marathon

An arrest.  Never mind.

Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, It is well, it is well with my soul.

JimR

Thanks, folks. The family of running is very large this morning.

---  So I have added 4 pounds, why do you have to go and point that out??  Disapprove

:-)

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

An arrest.

--Was made in Atlanta, and an innocent man's life was ruined in the witchhunt.  It'll take time folks, but the right person will be caught and tried in due time.

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

bas

A Bomb is the Opposite of a Marathon

Thank you Jeff. As I was running today my thoughts went to the victims and to their loved ones. And then I realized that to me the essence of running is celebrating life. And how in the end life is always the strongest. As the world will witness at the 118th Boston Marathon and beyond. Bombs can destroy lives, but not life itself. That too is endurance.

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

--Was made in Atlanta, and an innocent man's life was ruined in the witchhunt.  It'll take time folks, but the right person will be caught and tried in due time.

To clarify, you're talking about the Olympics in Atlanta in 1996 with this post, and not relating to the "arrest" (or not) from this afternoon.

If 1996, yes, your statement is fair.  Patience is key right now for "us".

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Boston Strong: Colbert got it right. (for those of you who haven't seen his 3/16 intro)

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

beat

Break on through

Boston Strong: Colbert got it right. (for those of you who haven't seen his 3/16 intro)

Yes.

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."