Hog wild! (Read 718 times)

I wonder if things would have ended differently for the deer if there had been a rifle or bow around.
    Or, an 11-year old with .50 caliber hand gun?
      Or, an 11-year old with .50 caliber hand gun?
      *lol* True - although our kids were all left at home with sitters, who knows who was lurking out there in the woods! Just so you know...deer like bread, pizza, pretzels and oranges. They do not like chocolate or beer...or bacon and orange juice.

Michelle

My 12 y/o wants to hunt but I think he's all talk - I can't imagine him hurting a living creature. But...nothing really shocks me anymore, maybe he'd love it.
        My son isn't into the hunting thing, but after scoring very well with a BB gun at Scout camp he got interested in shooting. I ended up buying him a pellet rifle and a BB pistol (which of course are locked up and off limits without my supervision - he is only 10). He loves going to the shooting range to shoot at targets. He's such a good shot that he normally gets people stopping to pat him on the back or just to watch him shoot. Even though my daughter is not very interested, I still took the time to educate her about gun safety. In my opinion, a parent teaching their kids responsible gun usage and safety is a much better path than letting it randomly happen - like at a friend's house who "borrows" their dad's unlocked gun. I once worked with a woman who's son learned about guns the hard way - by blowing off half of his face with a shotgun - he's lucky to be alive.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Hoaxxorzed: http://www.astrobio.net/stinkyjournalism/newsdetail.php?id=45 Either digitally manipulated or forced perspective. did

It seems over time the NRA got a bad rap. It's a very good organization. They're only looking out for our best interest. OUR FREEDOM. I have never joined, but do support efforts to protect our way of life set down by our founding FAWSHERS! Big grin

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka