Practice makes permanent... (Read 837 times)

I am very green, but I am curious about my gait. I am running when I can right now which isnt that much. I guess what I am saying here is. Should I be worried about how I run at this point or should I just be running?

Thanks for any advice.

no need to "worry" about how you run but you should do research on proper form when running & especially if you run any type of hills.  so bottom line:more important to be consistent & running mostly easy/slow not worrying about your pace, & focus on proper form so that everything becomes a habit.  build a good solid consistent base then you can build on top of that.

#artbydmcbride

Run next to shop windows whenever you can, and just make sure you look good while running.   The rest will take care of itself.    Smile

Runners run

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Run next to shop windows whenever you can, and just make sure you look good while running.   The rest will take care of itself.    Smile

Run next to some hot chicks and your form will take care of itself.  Smile

Run next to some hot chicks and your form will take care of itself.  Smile

More likely you will run too fast. Smile

LOL! I do this all the time haha, its compulsive that I check windows as I pass them!

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that. "If I am still standing at the end of the race, hit me with a Board and knock me down, because that means I didn't run hard enough" If a lot of people gripped a knife and fork the way they do a golf club, they'd starve to death. "Don't fear moving slowly forward...fear standing still."