Women's Olmpic marathon webcast? (Read 708 times)

She-Rah

Does anyone know if the Women's Olympic marathon will be available on the internet to be watched in its entirety? I know NBC is slated to show it on TV but my listing shows it wedged in with lots of other events. Thanks in advance.

You are out of luck. We're lamenting the fact in the swamp right now. You can watch it at 2:00 am eastern, I think, if you want.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Lazy idiot

You are out of luck. We're lamenting the fact in the swamp right now. You can watch it at 2:00 am eastern, I think, if you want.
        Marathon, or 10k?

Tick tock

Sorry, I was talking about the 10k - since it was on my mind I misread the original question. My mistake. I believe they'll treat the marathons like they did the bike races - switching back and forth between that and other events live.

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Junior Amphibian

Well, I'm not 100% sure if this site will allow American viewers (it's in Canada) but they do have uninterrupted live video feeds from almost all events (unfortunately without any commentary, except for the prime channel): cbc.ca/olympics/ The Women's Marathon is scheduled to run on Saturday, at 7:30 PM (EST), which I suppose is early Sunday morning in Beijing.

"People ask why I run. I say, 'If you have to ask, you will never understand'. It is something only those select few know. Those who put themselves through pain, but know, deep down, how good it really feels." - Erin Leonard

Wow, what an exciting race! Let's hear it for 38 year olds. Surprised Cool
              urbywann

NBC showed the race I think Live. I just watched the race this evening morning Bejing time. It was I thought live.