Error 404 (Read 438 times)

Hi Eric A number of members of Runninging Ahead that use one of the running group forums have reported to me that they receive a 404 error when logging on to Running Ahead. Once they use the back button and then try again to log on they do manage to get in. I have asked them to clear their temp files but a couple of them were actually using a pc that had not used Running Ahead before. They are all using Windows Vista or XP and using IE 6 or 7. We have also found that even though there is a password assigned to our group this password is no longer requested. This seems to have been a problem for 15+ people over the last few weeks. Thanks for any help you can give. Smile
    eric :)

Hi Flippa, I've been getting reports about unable to log in but I'm not sure what to make of it. Could you provide me with their screen names (you can send them via the feedback form). Do they remember the approximate time when this happened? In regards to the password, did you add a password after the everyone has joined? If that's the case, the existing members will not be prompted for the password. It is used to prevent anyone from wandering into the group. eric :-)