I hit 20 last week! (Read 1045 times)

Yay! I hit my goal of running 20 miles last week! This week I'm going for 22.5 - wish me luck!
    Elena
      Woohoo! Good luck!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You'll do it! Before you know it you'll hit 30! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll do it! Before you know it you'll hit 30! Big grin k
          Thanks Kristen! I hope so!
          Elena
            That's awesome Smile
            2009: BQ?
              WOOOOOHOOOOOOO WTG!!! That's how a running addiction starts!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Woot!! WTG! Feels pretty good, eh?
                  Thanks for all the nice encouragement everyone!!! Smile You are all so nice! This week has been tougher to get the miles in. I had a "volunteer appreciation" at the kids school on Tuesday and took my mom out afterwards. Wed I had a meeting during which I got called to pick up a sick kid (of course I was 45 mins from the school!), Thurs and Friday I have field trips with the kids for most of the day and to top it off hubby is out of town as of today to ride his dirt bike up north ( I think "up north" is a term native to Michiganders but he is 4 hours away anyways!). Luckily I have a treadmill but I have to say that since I've started running outside the treadmill has lost its appeal! Regardless, I am determined to get my miles in. I have 10 more to go by Saturday. I WILL DO IT!!!
                  Elena
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

hubby is out of town as of today to ride his dirt bike up north ( I think "up north" is a term native to Michiganders but he is 4 hours away anyways!).
                    So is he in the northern lower peninsula or the UP? I always think it's funny when people say they are going "up North" and go to Traverse City or Cadillac...that's not up NORTH! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I always think it's funny when people say they are going "up North" and go to Traverse City or Cadillac...that's not up NORTH!
                      I'll concede Houghton Lake and LP points north of that as Up North. Because if it's in the UP, you say "It's in da UP" OT: Very funny play by actor Jeff Daniels about Yooper life called "Escanaba in da Moonlight." See it if you get a chance. (I think they even did a low budget movie, which I need to see.)

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

It's Indian River - does that count? I've gotta get a map out. I even consider Boyne "up north"!
                        Elena