RA Update (Jan 11) (Read 1691 times)

A Saucy Wench

Man, I thought I was computer literate, but I'm having trouble here. Can someone help me do the above?
    usually just shutting down the browser windows completely will do it. Otherwise under tools usually there is something along the lines of Clear Private Data and you have options there. That's firefox. In explorer under tools there is internet options and halfway down you can delete cookies , temporary files etc. that will do it also.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Lazy idiot

usually just shutting down the browser windows completely will do it. Otherwise under tools usually there is something along the lines of Clear Private Data and you have options there. That's firefox. In explorer under tools there is internet options and halfway down you can delete cookies , temporary files etc. that will do it also.
      Yeah... that's what I tried and why it's ruffling my feathers cause it still has no style sheet. Hmmm....

Tick tock

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Man, I thought I was computer literate, but I'm having trouble here. Can someone help me do the above?
        If you're on Windows, press ctrl-F5 should do it.

Lazy idiot

If you're on Windows, press ctrl-F5 should do it.
          Genius. I owe you.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Eric, awesome! Thanks. I love the recent posts piece.

Lazy idiot

Eric, awesome! Thanks. I love the recent posts piece.
              Something else to bingo... yay.

Tick tock