Uh oh, here comes the treadmill desk (Read 820 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

No more sitting down on the job! Clowning around click

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Think we could convince our employers to let us run while working? I'm sure I could get a LOT of research done that way Wink OR.. you could run/work/surf RA... all at the same time! Big grin
        Talk about multi-tasking!! This would probably help some people out! I could never get the read-while-you're-moving thing down though. Maybe if I only had papers with humongous type and increased the font on my laptop! Big grin
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

OR.. you could run/work/surf RA... all at the same time! Big grin
          Well, maybe just run and surf!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Prophet!

Well, maybe just run and surf!
            did somebody say my name ?
            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

did somebody say my name ?
              Funny! Not sure how I missed that one!

Ugh, I can't even read magazines when I'm running on the TM, makes me feel Dead
                2009: BQ?
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I am sure that I would get lost in thought, stop walking/running, and go off the back of the damn treadmill. Surprised

Prophet!

Funny! Not sure how I missed that one!
                    pretty dorky i know...so i am a dork. Smile