Wicked Wednesday Runs (Read 606 times)

How about it folks, any mileage today? 5 hilly miles for me. Had fish taco's for dinner, not a good thing the next morning for a run... Sad
    Join me on a run.
      Weather is BEAUTIFUL, so looks like I should be able to get in at least 6 miles (just waiting for dh to get off teleconferance). Looking forward to a great run! Got my 6 miles in. A bit faster than planned but that always happens when running with hubby. One big problem though..... ALLERGIES are kicking up big time. My nose is burning so freaken bad right now! Going to try Cingular before my run tomorrow. Hope it helps. Otherwise nice run!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Jill_B

I fly.

I'm thinking of running today. Maybe 2 or 3.

Bring it on.

Off day for me. Schedule is way too hectic on Wednesdays with soccer practice (for 11 y/o) & coaching soccer (5 y/o's team)...besides, my right foot is cursing at me today. I'll let it rest. I think my body is falling apart.

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Ran a decent 4-miler this morning on rolling hills. The only problem with having the run finished already is that I have nothing to look forward to today. Wink

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Did just over 4.5 miles today. Intervals. While last night's easy run felt effortless for 6 miles and I kept trying to slow myself down, today's run averaged the same pace and stunk. I think I need a full 24 hours between runs...ow. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The only problem with having the run finished already is that I have nothing to look forward to today. Wink
                Jeff - I totally agree with you on this. I also had beautiful weather on an easy 8 miler today. The 15-20 mph head-wind on one leg wasn't so fun, but it was all good the rest of the way (especially once I got the tailwind!).

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

an easy 5. I seriously debated skipping today but I haven't missed a scheduled training run all year...so I bucked up and went. Tomorrow will be a welcome rest day. Smile

Jennifer mm#1231

Well now all soccer has been cancelled....so running might very well be in my plans for the night. Just an easy run though. Smile

Michelle

Member Since 2008

6.1 mile farklet,, and that was before I had to go to work. Dead By the way, what is an off day?
                        3.1 tempo and then 2.1 easy...I took up the offer to run with my husband in the rain. Smile

Michelle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 6.1 mile farklet,, and that was before I had to go to work. By the way, what is an off day? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Looks like you had one on the 31 of March...lol, Your a stud. Big grin
                          Join me on a run.
                            Also a 6 (well, not the .1) fartlek! Big grin
                            2009: BQ?
                              Um, that was for Thrilling Thursday Cool
                              2009: BQ?
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My nose has been running...does that count? Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay