"Jump-To" feature of Calendar does not go back far enough (Read 537 times)

JoeO

I imported my CoolRunning log here and so I have workouts going back many years. Unfortunately when I am looking at my workouts in Calendar View and I try to jump back in years to older workouts, the "year" field drop-down box only goes back to 2004. I have workouts going back several years before that. The only way I can get to them is to go back to 2004 and then manually go backwards from there, month by month. Can you fix this to include all the years of my workouts?
    JoeO

Sorry to bump my own post but I hit this again today. Is there any way to get all the years of my log into that "Jump To" dropdown box on the calendar page? My log goes back to the 80s but the drop down only goes back to 2004 (p.s. I felt guilty about bugging you so much so I donated again)
      eric :)

Sorry to bump my own post but I hit this again today. Is there any way to get all the years of my log into that "Jump To" dropdown box on the calendar page? My log goes back to the 80s but the drop down only goes back to 2004 (p.s. I felt guilty about bugging you so much so I donated again)
        No need to feel guilty. Everyone's suggestions will help make RA better. I just need to find more time to work on it.