Hail to our new giant spider overlords (Read 646 times)

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, how did I miss this!? Gah, I hate 'piders! Shocked

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ha, how did I miss this!? Gah, I hate 'piders! Shocked
      Nice of you to throw that did guy a bone ZZ, 76 views without a reply is kinda sad. Wink

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nice of you to throw that did guy a bone ZZ, 76 views without a reply is kinda sad. Wink
        Yeah, I have to be nice to him. He puts the gas in my zoom-zoom (not an euphemism, really...he buys the gas that goes in my Mazda). Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Yeah, I have to be nice to him. He puts the gas in my zoom-zoom. Wink k
          Shocked Hey! Keep it clean will ya? We're trying to keep it PG-13 around here to set a good example for the new users from CR!

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

jdmcgregor

All business

"I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords"

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

#artbydmcbride

I bow to the giant spiders also. Help me find my nephew's tarantula that is loose somewhere in my house! Shocked Even deceased.

Runners run