Older Runs not showing up in "new run entry" (Read 418 times)

joT

When I go to enter a new run, there are older runs that don't show up.  I've played with the settings, both setting them to very long times when runs should appear, and to "0" as suggested by another poster. No luck!  I've also tried editing the route, which worked a while back, but doesn't seem to now.  Any suggestions?

eric :)

joT,

I don't understand.  The workouts list have no filtering.  They are always displayed.  The two possible explanations are:

you accidentally set the workout to a future date

If I remember correctly, the workouts list does not show workouts in the future.  You will need to fix the date in order to the workouts.

you're referring to GPS imported workouts.

You need to go back to the import page and save them explicitly before they show up on the workouts list.

eric :-)

mikeymike

I think he/she means saved coures.  I get this sometimes where if I run a route I haven't used in a while, it doesn't auto fill no matter how long I wait.  Even if I can see the course in my list of saved courses, there is no way to make it appear in the "Route" pull down menu in a new workout.

The work around I've discovered is if I just type the whole name of the course (exactly) it matches up with the saved course once I hit save.  Then if I run that course again soon, it will be in the pull down next time.  Weird.

Runners run

eric :)

The course selector has been somewhat flaky.  I suspect it's caused by the server taking too much time to return the results and the dropdown timed out.  You should try typing in 4+ letters in the course name and wait several seconds.  The filtered courses should eventually come up.