Suspend Training Plan? (Read 92 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Is there a way to suspend my training plan so it doesn't show on my log?

I don't want to delete it bc I might need it in the future. I just can't follow it right now. Sad

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

jbaco

I would also like to know if I can copy and entire plan?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

There is a Copy button at the top of the page where you view the plan. As for suspending it, I don't know, but you could move the end date to something well in the future, and when you're ready to use it again, readjust the end date.

jbaco

There is a Copy button at the top of the page where you view the plan. As for suspending it, I don't know, but you could move the end date to something well in the future, and when you're ready to use it again, readjust the end date.

Do you know how to copy and change the date? I can get it to copy, but when I change the dates it deletes all the workouts?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Do you know how to copy and change the date? I can get it to copy, but when I change the dates it deletes all the workouts?

I have copied plans many times. One correction to what I said above:  It's the begin date you have to fill in, select Shift date range, and click save. Nothing gets deleted.