Multisport Chart? (Read 1342 times)

eric, Here's another thing to add to the "List". Could we have the ability to pick and choose what activity is displayed on the summary chart? I'd like to see my cycling/swimming activities fill in gaps on days I don't run. If I do more than one, a stacked bar chart comprising the total distance for the day. Keep up the good work.
    eric :)

corb, This will have to wait until I get around to redoing reporting. I tried to start work on it back in December but I ended up working on other stuff instead. On the bright side, I learn something new with each feature I'm adding these days. When I redo the summary page, it'll have all the cool stuff that you're seeing with the latest features. eric Smile
        That'll be great. Just an idea to help us triathlon nutjobs. I'll gladly wait on this if it means the Garmin imports are available Big grin
          I'll gladly wait on this if it means the Garmin imports are available Big grin
          Oh, that would be so sweet. Big grin Big grin Big grin Ewa
          I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
            I second this suggestion - if just to get rid of the glaring gaps in my graph when I've been doing something other than running. These make me feel lazy Cry
            "Tough times don't last but tough people do." - A.C. Green
            JOO

that would be really sweet =)

Yes, that's coming, hopefully soon; if GPS upload doesn't kill me first Big grin
                  As an extension of this idea on the "run type" you can specify a number of your own types of running training instead of the usual. How about including this type of functionality with the cross training (swimming/cycling). For example i paddle a canoe and a surf ski as well and it'd be useful to add these workouts too using the map and so forth, but still keep them as seperate sports And i'm sure you'll never be able to add every single sport to satisfy everyone so it makes sence to add a generic fill in blank sport! Would be great for all the training required for adventure races and real multisport not just the triathlon type stuff at the moment! Oh, and great tool by the way! Love it!

Decado, graphing multiple sports will be included when I redo graphing and reporting stuff. I'm just a little tied down with GPS import to do much of anything else.
                    Namban Phil

Eric, Any progress on this function? I love the site for running. Just starting to get back into multisport. As well as the stacked histogram, an XY plot would be good - where each separate sport/activity is overlayed. 3km swimming, 3km running, 3km biking and 3km rowing are all different beasts. The stacked distance/week histogram would be good, but overlay XY plot would be another nice option. That's the way I used to have it set up in my excel training log. But if difficult, even the ability to graph other sport workouts over time separately from running would be absolutely fab. Anyhow keep up the good work!! I love the site and it's great to be able to have groups who can see your work outs and provide support - that is the real killer ap advantage over using your own lonely little excel graph.

TRIing to beat the heat!

Looove thie idea about eventually being able to have a multisport graph. I do something every day of the week, but b/c I only 'run' three days a week, my graph often look puney! LOL!

2012 Goals

Sub-1:42 for half marathon √ (1:41 at Disney, Jan '12)

Sub-22 for 5k √ (21:51 in Sept '12)

BQ for marathon- FAIL

Hi guys, Most (if not all) of the graphing work is done. This version will also allow you to link to the graphs from your blog/web site as well. Last weekend, I tried to upload the new log to the server so that some limited testing can be done by the beta users but for some reason, the new server refused to run the code. The code was created for the old server so there are some incompatibilities. The graphing page is similar to the current one, except you can also filter by sport. For example, you can graph distances for all sports or just a particular one. eric :-)
                          Namban Phil

Awesome. Shocked That sounds perfect!