NARASIMHAN LOVES TO RUN - An inspirational video for the Children of Vedavalli Vidyalaya Secondary and Higher Secondary School, Ranipet, Tamil Nadu in India. (Read 80 times)

Man in Tights

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151902229359954

This video was produced for the Children of Vedavalli Vidyalaya Secondary and Higher Secondary School, Ranipet, Tamil Nadu in India. It is a very  fine institution run by the Thirumalai Carity Trust which does truly noble work in the area of medical services and education. I had raised funds for them by participating in the Mumbai Marathon 2013. You can google the Trust and visit their site. It will convince you that this world still has great people.

As a gesture of apprciation the Trust invited me to  be the chief  guest at the Schools Annual Sports Day. And also to have class room sessions with the students. I created this video with the help of some very dear colleagues to show students that if you love doing something it can be fun and be good for you. Even running . To view this video paste the link above in your browser. It has some incredible views of the city of Mumbai

Disclaimer: Music rights are vested with the original creators. This is purely for personal viewing

Dear Narsi,

While this is a very noble project, this is at least the second time you have posted this identical post.  Please refrain from multiple, identical posts.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

BeeRunB

Great video, Narsi. Good run. Enjoyed it from beginning to end. I always love any kind of film about India. I also enjoyed that guitar piece. Keep going!Cool

Man in Tights

Dear Narsi,

While this is a very noble project, this is at least the second time you have posted this identical post.  Please refrain from multiple, identical posts.

I was given to understand that the link was not opening the first time around. I had no intention to bombard the wite with this.

Man in Tights

Great video, Narsi. Good run. Enjoyed it from beginning to end. I always love any kind of film about India. I also enjoyed that guitar piece. Keep going!Cool

Thanks a lot. If you ever come to Mumbai, let me know you can join me for a nice run

I was given to understand that the link was not opening the first time around. I had no intention to bombard the wite with this.

Hey brother, I bombard the wite all day long. No worries.

Yours in the struggle,

NaderAlfie

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

BeeRunB

Thanks a lot. If you ever come to Mumbai, let me know you can join me for a nice run

Sounds great. That's a real possibility. Keep going, Narsi!