Fink's zones SUCK!!! (Read 406 times)

Feeling the growl again

I personally find 3x1mi @ 5K to be tough.

This comment cannot be interpreted without knowing what the recovery duration is.  3Xmi @ 5min recovery?  Meh.  3Xmi @2min recovery?  Rough.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Runslowalksalot

400 meters light jog recovery, about 10:30 pace, so just under 3 minutes.

xhristopher

I can't believe you folks have never herd of Fink. Does this ring a bell?

gmann

Rat Fink - Awesome!

Runslowalksalot

Nice!

adesogus

Of course you don't know Don Fink... you are just runners. What I don't understand is why you have to be so asshole with something you don't know anything about? It's like if you say the apple you are eating is disgusting while you are actually eating a pear. Grow up kids :-D

Kalsarikännit

you are just runners.

Haha!  Yeah, lame-o's!

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

rlopez

I'm more of a jogger.

seeEricaRun

Awesome

I'm more of a jogger.

Hobbyjogger checking in.

That profile pic looks like you're pretty cereal about running.

Joann Y

Of course you don't know Don Fink... you are just runners. What I don't understand is why you have to be so asshole with something you don't know anything about? It's like if you say the apple you are eating is disgusting while you are actually eating a pear. Grow up kids :-D

Hi. Would you happen to be related to another witty and handsome non-runner that goes by Sport Jester?

never heard of fink either,  but I do remember Ratfink!

oops

kittenkatkk

English Villain

This is a thread from 2014