Team Fisher House & Air Force Marathon 2014 (Read 46 times)

Gang Name "Pound Cake"

I'm running in the 2014 Air Force Marathon for Team Fisher House. Fisher House serves more than 22,000 military families each year across the country and overseas. Fisher House is best known for providing temporary housing where military and veterans' families can stay at no cost while a loved one is receiving treatment.

This is my first attempt at fund raising as part of a race. So far it's been a tough go. My friends and family on Facebook have not been supportive. I'll need to come up with some creative ways to raise funds. If you have any ideas that work, please let me know. If you wish to make a donation in any amount, you can click the link below. Thanks!

Team Fisher House

- Scott

2014 Goals: First Marathon - BQ2016 <3:40 (3:25:18) - 1/2M <1:45 - 5K <22:00

2014 Marathons: 05/04 Flying Pig (3:49:02) - 09/20 Air Force (BQ 3:25:18) - 11/01 Indianapolis Monumental

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

I'm running in the 2014 Air Force Marathon for Team Fisher House. Fisher House serves more than 22,000 military families each year across the country and overseas. Fisher House is best known for providing temporary housing where military and veterans' families can stay at no cost while a loved one is receiving treatment.

This is my first attempt at fund raising as part of a race. So far it's been a tough go. My friends and family on Facebook have not been supportive. I'll need to come up with some creative ways to raise funds. If you have any ideas that work, please let me know. If you wish to make a donation in any amount, you can click the link below. Thanks!

Team Fisher House

Good for you!  Fisher House is the wonderful.

steph  

Birdwell

That seems like a great thing to do!

Good luck!