Tonight's eeny-weeny run .. (Read 1175 times)

put me over 1000 miles for this year (1000.3) Big grin
    2009: BQ?
      Awesome, trishie!!! Congrats! Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn, gurl! I am still almost 190 miles behind ya'. Will you have a beer waiting for me at the finish in another month and a half...? Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

Nice! I just squeaked over 500 last week so I have a ways to go to catch you. Undecided

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Eeny weeny still does the job! Congrats!

Michelle

btb1490

put me over 1000 miles for this year (1000.3) Big grin
              It all adds up! Congrats! On to 1500!
                Congrats, Trishie!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

You'll ruin your knees!

Way to go Trichia! Looks like you are almost at your total mileage for 2006 (quick glance at your log) and it's only August! That darned pace bunny really gets us out there more regularly than before he came along! And it's not like you haven't had much else to do this year! Lynn MTA: WOOT!!!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

WTG Tricia!! Congrats!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Eeny weeny still does the job! Congrats!
                      That's what she said...
                        That is a good number for the year! WOW!

The Meek One

Holy Cats! Congrats!
                            Best on doubling it! Big grin So what is going to be getting more mileage for the rest of the year, your recently acquired dubs or your legs? I hope to put 1000 in this year, too. Looks like I am going to have to get out more!

Vim

1000 miles! I was happy to get 50 miles last month. I'll be lucky to get 600 this year. Hey it's 600 more than the guy on the couch.

My sport's your sport's punishment

2012 goals

100 Km month         150 K month      200K month

5K run    10K run     20K run              30K run

sub 30 min 5K         sub 55min 10K

Marathonmanleto

Well done! Keep it up.