ALERT! NEWS FLASH! (Read 918 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

So I'm watching Fox News earlier today and suddenly they flash the ALERT and play the BREAKING NEWS sound. So I'm thinking, Oh no...Assassination? Suicide bomber? Earthquake? Tsunami? Then the shocking announcement... Britney Spears has just been released from the hospital! Sheesh. BTW this is not to single out Fox, they're all just as bad.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Was that 72 hours? Celebs... Roll eyes

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

PWL

Has been

I'm glad you let me know. I don't have Fox News on and none of my so-called "friends" thought enough of me to give me a call and let me know that really important news was happening. I didn't know "White Trash" Spears was even in the hospital. I must be living under a f**kin rock!

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I didn't know "White Trash" Spears was even in the hospital. I must be living under a f**kin rock!
                Which one? You do know her 16 year old "wholesome" sister is knocked-up, right?

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

Is that the Nickelodeon one? Wow, you can take the girl out of the trailer, but can't take the trailer out of the girl. Modified to add: my apologies to anyone who lives in a trailer Blush

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

BeeRunB

So I'm watching Fox News earlier today and suddenly they flash the ALERT and play the BREAKING NEWS sound. So I'm thinking, Oh no...Assassination? Suicide bomber? Earthquake? Tsunami? Then the shocking announcement... Britney Spears has just been released from the hospital!
                    How did she look?
                    AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Tell us the important stuff -- is she doing that MAF stuff, and where is her training log???

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

can't take the trailer out of the girl
                        Shocked That is utterly gross.
                        Teresadfp

One day at a time

Yeah, DD 9 told me about it!!
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, DD 9 told me about it!!
                            And Lynn Spears was writing a parenting book! Hmmm...perhaps I should write an authoritative guide to something I obviously suck at. I know, I'll write a book on marathoning utilizing the Lynn Spears method of authoring. Seeing as I have yet to run one, it should be a best-seller! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Where's my coffee?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XE0dYZiJVs&feature=related
                              Okay, that's freakin' scary. Our local Denver news is reporting that she put 2.2 million dollars down on a house here. Maybe the thin mountain air will do her some good.
                              My sport is your sport's punishment!
                              Teresadfp

One day at a time

Another news flash - one of the debate commentators mentioned how tired all the Democratic candidates looked, but said that John Edwards did show some spark. Diane Sawyer replied, "And didn't he break away this afternoon to go for a RUN?" Hmm, maybe I should give him a second look!