Can you guess what this is? (Read 999 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

(yes, it's a small digital camera case, but that's not what I purchased it for) Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Your new fluid belt?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, but it will attach to the belt on my Camelbak™.... Inside dimensions: 2.75"w .5"d 3.57"h Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

MP3 player holder? Case for cell phone and Mace in case some creepy guy comes after you? GPS tracker? Snack holder? How many guesses do we get?

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Snack holder? How many guesses do we get?
            Close enough--it's my all new, high tech Jelly Belly Transportation Unit™, or JBTU. Big grin It's the perfect size for a large handfull of beans plus it has a spot that would be perfect for my driver's license and/or a few dollars. k

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

LOL! You may want to line your new JBTU with a ziplock baggie to prevent unwanted stickyness...

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was kind of wondering about that. I know they make really small ziplock bags, like half the size of the little sandwich ones, that might work. Though I think I could probably throw this in the washing machine in a delicates bag with my Camelbak™ waistpack if it did get sticky. k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It worked! And I didn't bonk! I ran faster than my run with Eryn last weekend, too! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

vicentefrijole

You may want to line your new JBTU with a ziplock baggie to prevent unwanted stickyness...
                    Yeah, is it waterproof? I can imagine you coming in from a long run in the rain and see colored sugar-water dripping from the JBTU! Big grin All jokes aside, that looks awesome! Maybe you should redesign/patent and put them on the market! Wasn't someone around here a patent attorney?
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...I should contact Lowe. I love their Lowepro camera bags for my DSLRs (I have 2 camera bodies and a few lenses and shoot weddings from time-to-time). Maybe they could come out with a line of waterproof bags for candy. Big grin I think it's fairly water-resistant, though an actual downpour might be kinda bad. Then my beans might turn to GU. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay