Partner Logging--furry kinda partner (Read 723 times)

Marathonmanleto

Yo Eric, Today as I was enjoying another 12 degree, snowcovered ,windy Michigan run with my faithful running partner-Norbert-my Yellow Lab... I began thinking how cool it would be if I could log his miles. He would really like to catch that damn Bunny. What do you think? Shocked
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Get him an email address and you can get him his own RA screen name... Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Marathonmanleto

I thought about doing that, but then I have to enter twice a day. I was thinking of a set up similar to a pair of shoes. You know--set up, then enter on a drop down box while entering in log.
        Wingz

Professional Noob

Ah, but you'd miss out on all the fun with letting him "post" about his rabbit chase... Evil grin

Wingz

Professional Noob

I thought about doing that, but then I have to enter twice a day. I was thinking of a set up similar to a pair of shoes. You know--set up, then enter on a drop down box while entering in log.
            Shocked And do you rotate out to a new doggie at 500 miles? Or are they good fore more? Shocked Shocked Shocked Wink

eric :)

Yo marathonmanleto, Someone else asked for the ability to log his running partner's runs too a while back, which is similar to what you're asking here. Although it's not impossible, this feature adds another layer of complexity to the software while only a few users might find it useful. For now, I'll have to decline on this request. eric Smile

Marathonmanleto

Eric, Thanks for considering. Any update on the Garmin integration?