Anybody ever run a marathon/other race naked? (Read 167 times)

justaquestion

If you have, how was the experience?

an amazing likeness

People have.

For reasons unimaginable.

It was a flop.

I've done my best to live the right way. I get up every morning and go to work each day.

Seattle prattle

Oh, come on!

Where would they pin their bib? Hmmm?

And don't say on their SPIblet because then they would hardly be naked, would they?

Glute Force

I ran a half last year and passed a guy who only had a patients gown on as if he had just escaped from the emergency room. He was barefoot and his gown was open on the back. He got a lot of attention from the crowd & TV coverage Smile

Half Crazy K 2.0

A few years ago someone posted about a whole nude racing series (NSFW). Once you click on that link, you can't unsee it.

PDoe

Was it a flop? Or a flop, flop, fop, flop?

Ran a 5k at a nudist camp in Depew OK, Oakdale Trails Naturalist Park some years ago.   Shorts were optional, but I didn't go not to do it right.  It was not chip timed and it was very laid back.  The one thing I was worried about turned out not to be a problem.  A few guys tried to hold junior in place, but most just let it all hang out. A few of the more endowed women wore sports bras but not bottoms.  It was a fun event, no issues and no leering.  I didn't linger after the run.
                Just went to their website and it doesn't appear they still have the race.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Yep, it's fun!  They used a marker to write each person's "bib number" on their hip.  Smile

runktrun

Where would they pin their bib? Hmmm?

proud of my alma mater:

http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=5532148

you're welcome

Not running for my health, but in spite of it.