Running Shorts - no liner? (Read 2406 times)

There's got to be some story behind that pic. I mean, I don't crap myself, but I dunno that it would go upward so much. Maybe someone threw something at him? I dunno. I like the people looking at him - WTF? Did that guy crap himself? Yes, methinks he did. Also mustn't be American, because I've never heard of a 21km race before.
    RunFree7

Run like a kid again!

Acutally I think the compression shorts also help with chaffing which is one reason I started with long athletic underwear and compression shorts.  It keeps the boys happy and snug.  Keeps things from rubbing and I think the compression helps the muscles.
        2011 Goals:
        Sub 19 5K (19:24 5K July 14th 2010)
        Marathon under 3:05:59 BQ (3:11:10 Indy 2010)
        I dunno. I like the people looking at him - WTF? Did that guy crap himself? Yes, methinks he did. Also mustn't be American, because I've never heard of a 21km race before.

Thanks for that image Bonk, I'm tweaking as it is.  I think I would find a law enforcement officer and ask him or her to shoot me.

I think the 21K is more commonly known as a half marathon.  But I had to zoom to see the 21K on the bib, which made the image even worse.

Time to get back on a more positive note.  Panties.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

mikeymike

There's got to be some story behind that pic. I mean, I don't crap myself, but I dunno that it would go upward so much. Maybe someone threw something at him? I dunno. I like the people looking at him - WTF? Did that guy crap himself? Yes, methinks he did. Also mustn't be American, because I've never heard of a 21km race before.

This has been discussed before--that poor bastard has had that shitting himself picture plastered all over the internet for years now.  Anyway, it was pointed out by a particular swamper who, erm, had first hand knowledge of that type of thing that yes if you shit yourself in a race it is in fact possible for it to go upward so much.  Also, I can tell you from changing about ten thousand diapers in my day that that can happen.

And yes it's somewhere in Europe.  21km = 13.1mi.

Runners run

Prince of Fatness

Yeah those compression shorts do stop the chafing, but I can't wear them unless it is real cold out.  It just gets too hot and sweaty down there and the boys need air.

Not at it at all. 

Thanks for that image Bonk, I'm tweaking as it is.

You're welcome, Dawg. I'm here to help. Plus C-R practically begged to see it.

Good luck with the tweak!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

C-R

You're welcome, Dawg. I'm here to help. Plus C-R practically begged to see it.

Good luck with the tweak!

I'm just settin 'em up so youse can keep knockin 'em down.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/