Import from Garmin Connect not working (Read 199 times)

bagopux

I tried to import data from Garmin Connect and nothing seems to show up in the imported files screen.  Tried it a couple of times over the course of several hours.  No luck.  I'm guessing that this has something to do with the recent changes to the Garmin Connect login screen, which has broken a few scripts around the web.  Thanks for any help Eric.

Garmin Connect still sucks.

Firefox plug in no longer works.

Downloaded the Garmin Communicator plug in for IE. It worked.

Microsoft sucks. Next computer will be a Mac.

Get off my porch

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Garmin Connect still sucks.

I'm not able to reproduce.

BigGahoona

I'm having the same issue.

It's working fine for me.

Runners run

I can't download now also have firefox and won't download

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or gazelle - when the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Inspirational sign on a runner's office wall
              ForestFall

Same for me unable to import

Garmin Connect is having service issues.  If you Google Garmin Connect and status, you can see.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

eric :)

HI Susan and fartus,

Could you elaborate on the problem you're having?  There isn't sufficient info to troubleshoot the problem.

eric Smile

Works in Microsoft Internet Explorer.

In Firefox if you try to install/download the Garmin plug in. This is the message.

Firefox No Longer Supports this Plugin

The page you are trying to access no longer works with this web browser. To help, Garmin has created a secure shortcut to open the Internet Explorer web browser on your computer and take you safely to the Garmin.com page you need.

Get off my porch

If you close the dialog box, then click on View Downloads and Compatibility, you'll get a list of installers to download.  Download the appropriate one and then install it on your computer.  While this method still works, I imagine it won't work for too much longer as browsers stop supporting plugins.

johngecko

I set up my Running Ahead to import runs from Garmin Connect for the first time yesterday. I use to upload my runs from on old GPS watch, but got a new Forerunner 225 watch and installed Garmin Express. Cant seem to get the Forerunner to upload directly to RA like my old watch, so uploaded run to Garmin Connect and then through the applications page set up Running Ahead to pull  data from Garmin Connect.

Run I posted to Garmin Connect yesterday stiil doesn't show up on Running Ahead. I am doing something wrong?

ForestFall

HI Susan and fartus,

Could you elaborate on the problem you're having?  There isn't sufficient info to troubleshoot the problem.

eric Smile

Hi eric i have some of my runs imported but not all of them 29 out of 85 runs ???

Hi fartus

How are you importing your data?  Is it directly using Garmin Communicator?  Manually?  Or via Garmin Connect?  Also, where is your data coming from?

eric Smile

Hi johngecko,

Did you receive any messages from the system regarding import errors?  If not, then the problem is with Garmin Connect.  They have problems pushing the data to RA.  Wait a few days.  They may take some time to show up.

eric Smile