Max HR (Read 630 times)

I can't put my finger on it; but this value sometimes is not saving. Today I am 100% sure I entered the value then just went back and it was cleared. Last weeks value is also gone. At first I thought I kept forgetting to enter it; but today I made sure. b

Goals: 20:00 5K, 3:30 Marathon, Finish Marathon, 4:00 Marathon, Finish IronMan, 45:00 10K

When you autosum intervals, the site also auto-averages your HR and figures your max HR from the interval entries. It then fills in (or overwrites) those boxes up above. If you leave the max HR values blank in your interval entries, then the site overwrites the main max HR block with a blank. The easiest way to avoid this is to simply enter the main max HR entry after you click the autosum box, and the entry should stay put.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

Ah, this makes sense; my watch doesn't show MAX HR in my splits so I always leave that empty. b

Goals: 20:00 5K, 3:30 Marathon, Finish Marathon, 4:00 Marathon, Finish IronMan, 45:00 10K

I always fill out the new run screen from top to bottom, so it took me while to figure out why the max HR field was blank when I felt certain that I'd typed in the information. I thought I was losing my memory. Looks like you experienced the exact same thing. Smile

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.