Shoe Poll (Read 286 times)

gpsrunner10

Hi All,

Any one get any new running shoes they love lately?

What do you do with your old worn out running shoes?

robinde

I don't love my shoes.  They are not new.  I'm thinking about some new ones, so I'll be following this thread closely.

http://www.soles4souls.org

Chris T

I recently picked up a pair of the Kinvara 3 (in my avi pic) and absolutely love them. They are my all-time favorite and I'm a running shoe addict.

I donate old shoes to a local thrift shop.

I usually wear my old running shoes doing yard work, painting and especially when I TAR the driveway........that pretty much does it for them and I end up throwing them away afterwards...

I've learned NOT to fall in love with running shoes --- running shoes are very fickle and will leave you soon and you probably wont be able to find another pair because they are obsolete so quickly........when it come to running shoes I now find it better to 'play the field' and not settle down.     If I could find one decent pair of running shoe that I could love (and they would love me back) and they wouldn't leave me or 'totally change to something I can even recognize" in a year, I'd settle down with them.....but I don't think that will ever happen....    SO, I probably always be a running shoe whore...Big grin

Champions are made when no one is watching

Jan26.2

I've always had great luck with Mizuno Alchemys, but now I'm transitioning into the Altra Provisioness and am loving them so far.

PR's: 5k - 23:33/ 10k - 48:30/ 5 mi. - 39:21/ 13.1 - 1:53/ 26.2 recent - 4:34

Upcoming races: Resolution Run HM 1/1/13

Phoenix R&R    HM 1/20/13

an amazing likeness

poll

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Gang Name "Pound Cake"

I wear shoes.

----

I wear shoes when I run.

I wear shoes when I play.

I wear shoes to church and

I wear shoes when I work.

When my running shoes wear out, I've got new ones to try out.

The old ones stay with me, I don't throw them out.

They're like old friends you see.

The source of fond memories.

- Scott

2014 Goals: First Marathon - BQ2016 <3:40 (3:25:18) - 1/2M <1:45 - 5K <22:00

2014 Marathons: 05/04 Flying Pig (3:49:02) - 09/20 Air Force (BQ 3:25:18) - 11/01 Indianapolis Monumental

I use 2 different models of Asics, the Cumulus and Nimbus. I either toss them, or rock them as a general purpose kick.

xhristopher

I use 2 different models of Asics, the Cumulus and Nimbus.

One on each foot right? And that person from the mailbox incident was wearing a pair of Saucony Stratos. A threesome. You must have been on cloud nine!

joescott

poll

I feel that this is a failure of a poll because there is no actual poll.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

xhristopher

I feel that this is a failure of a poll because there is no actual poll.

It looks like a survey too.

#artbydmcbride

I wanted a poll!

Runners run

bap

I've started wearing Hoka Ilene, more to ease my plantar fasciitis than anything, but they are really comfortable.

Certified Running Coach
                            Crocked since 2013

NHLA

I've started wearing Hoka Ilene, more to ease my plantar fasciitis than anything, but they are really comfortable.

+1  Hoka  great for downhills and gravel roads.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

If only any of us knew how to make a poll...

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.