I made the list, pal. (Read 2348 times)

xor

A dude (who I think posts here occasionally) did some kind of calcumulations to determine something he called "the best frequent marathoners of 2010" list and posted it on RWOL.

It is a funky list because it omits a few folks who should be there, and in at least one case (mine), the numbers are incomplete. He only picked up a subset of my races.  Lucky for me, I guess, he picked up some faster ones in that subset.

ANYWAY.  I've never made a list with Mr Engle and Mr Wardian.  Even if I'm way the heck behind them.  My evil archenemy is ALSO on this list.  I leave it to the reader to determine who that might be.

==== (from this thread on RWOL)

I have compiled a list of those men and women who are the "best frequent marathoners" for 2010.  Although I suspect the lists are incomplete these runners did run a lot of marathons in 2010, and at pretty fast paces.

http://www.mathcs.citadel.edu/trautmand/stuff/BestFrequentMarathoners2010.htm

====

Look at me.

Kalsarikännit

My evil archenemy is ALSO on this list.  I leave it to the reader to determine who that might be.

I can rule out Christopher Warren.  It would probably be silly to be a Maniac if you couldn't stand him.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

xor

I can rule out Christopher Warren.  It would probably be silly to be a Maniac if you couldn't stand him.

Heh.  No, it isn't #2 (what we call Chris).  As for the second part, er... well....

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I know lots of folks on them lists.  A few monkeys among them.

keeponrunning

I think he missed some of yours Wink

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

mikeymike

Am I the only one who is surprised to learn that srlopez has an evil archenemy?

Runners run

Kalsarikännit

Doesn't everyone have an evil archenemy?  Evil archenemies make life more interesting.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

I'm my own evil archenemy. Sometimes I grow a goatee and become my own evil twin, too.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

mikeymike

Doesn't everyone have an evil archenemy?  Evil archenemies make life more interesting.

Several people have me as their evil archenemy but I don't have one myself.

Runners run

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I'm my own evil archenemy. Sometimes I grow a goatee and become my own evil twin, too.

Does your evil twin get his own archenemy?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xor

Sometimes I grow a goatee and become my own evil twin, too.

I did that.

Also: I too thought that everyone had an archenemy. 

Does your evil twin get his own archenemy?

Oddly enough, my evil twin's archenemy is Alex Trebek.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I have an evil archenemy, but it's one-sided. He doesn't even know we're in competition.

Maybe I'll break it to him sometime.

bhearn

Congrats!

I admit it -- I'm a little surprised I'm not on this list. When I have time I may have to break down and compute my "Total Time Faster than Median". But at least this way I know I'm not your evil archenemy.

xor

Congrats!

I admit it -- I'm a little surprised I'm not on this list. When I have time I may have to break down and compute my "Total Time Faster than Median". But at least this way I know I'm not your evil archenemy.

I don't think I should be on this list (at least top small-x) and I think he missed a few folks.

And. no.