Drugs are bad, mmmkay...?! (Read 498 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Three words for that: W. T. F.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Mishka-old log

I love Charlie. My brother and I referred to each other as "Chaaaarlieeee" for a month after we first saw that.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Poor Charlie. Those other unicorns are skeery! Sad k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

I'm now starting to realize where all of my free time went...

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER!
                SHUUUUUUNNNNNNNN-AHHHH. I, too, love Charlie. Cool
                "If you want to become the best runner you can be, start now. Don't spend the rest of your life wondering if you can do it."
                PWL

Has been

Hmmmmmmmm...........

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

What was the purpose of that video? I second jeffgoblue comment. Don't mess with Charlie

Vim

Doesn't that sound just like Michael Jackson on South Park?

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka