Has anyone tried the Sketcher GOrun shoes? (Read 2382 times)

Hey, thanks for posting that in a thread having nothing to do with the Trials.

Seriously? If you REALLY didn't want to know anything about the Trials, surfing a running forum would probably not be the best idea, regardless of which thread you look at. But the fact that you made this comment 10 minutes after the tape-delayed TV coverage was over, is really stretching to make your point.

Well, I ran a 17 miler in the Go Run this morning and I have to say, I love everything about this shoe. Still having a hard time believing that I am running in Skechers, but if the shoe fits great, is super comfortable, flexible, light, has plenty of support, and performs perfectly in every way I want, I guess it really doesn't matter. I'm a fan. Last remaining question will be durability and how many miles it will hold up. Time will tell.

keeponrunning

Despite your positive review and that you run a lot more miles than me....do I really want to buy a pair of Sketchers to run it???  They look so weird...

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Despite your positive review and that you run a lot more miles than me....do I really want to buy a pair of Sketchers to run it???  They look so weird...

I hear ya. Although I don't really think they look weird at all. Actually a pretty decent looking shoe, in my opinion. The funny thing is, if these were Nike, or Brooks, or Asics... I bet they would be really popular and people wouldn't think twice. But yeah, I still feel a little funny about running in Skechers. But I love these shoes.

vdelrosso

I hear ya. Although I don't really think they look weird at all. Actually a pretty decent looking shoe, in my opinion. The funny thing is, if these were Nike, or Brooks, or Asics... I bet they would be really popular and people wouldn't think twice. But yeah, I still feel a little funny about running in Skechers. But I love these shoes.

ccowden, how are you finding the durability?  I see you have 60+ miles in them - any signs of wear on the softer white material?  I'm currious to try them out, but when i checked them out at an expo they looked like I'd run through them pretty quick (I probably don't have perfect strike...)