Ugly T-shirt contest (Read 1954 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Uhh- I'm not sure how to post a picture so I'm going to try but if it doesn't work and I can't delete this, then sorry.
    Katie -- picture must have a URL. You can't link to a pic on your hard drive. The format is < img="" />url of picture here< mg="" /> but w/o the spaces before img A lot of people upload pics to flickr or photobucket, and then link to the image URL (which can be found if you right click on a web page image and select "Copy Image Location" in Firefox. (Right-click and select 'Properties' in IE)

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Mishka-old log

I just realized this thread is about ugly race shirts...oops. This is pretty bad though.

Imminent Catastrophe

Having started this thread, I must say, the original "Pig" shirt, while it has a lame design, is actually a very high-quality tech shirt. Now if they wouldn't have let a third-grade elementary school art class design it, they'd have had something.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

dj steve boyett

Reluctant Scrooge

I don't have a shirt to contribute, but I want to thank those who did -- this was wonderful. The Mystery Science Theater 3000 of gawdawful T shirts. Ugly of Wagnerian proportions. I couldn't stop staring and cringing. Like a car wreck, but, you know -- funnier.
          Steve Boyett
          Podrunner: Free, nonstop, fixed-BPM workout music mixes.
          Podrunner: Intervals - Free, varied-BPM workout music mixes!