Repeated prompts to logon, trying to edit workout (Read 465 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I just tried to edit one of my workouts, and I can't get to it -- it asks me to log in every time -- it appears to succeed (as you can see, I'm logged in now), but when I go back and try to edit that workout, it goes back to the login screen again. Is there something I should be doing? Thanks for any suggestions.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

eric :)

AmoresPerros, Is it just that workout that's causing the problem or any workout? If so, you could provide me a link to that workout so I can take a look? By the way, do you remember the approximate time (including time zone) you encountered the problem? I could take a look at the logs.
      dillydoodles

Happy Easter! I had trouble logging in just now (approx 12:30 pm EDT. It took quite a few attempts. The screen kept jumping back to the login page. Then when I finally managed to get in, I tried to log my run, and every time I clicked on 'Long' in the drop-down menu under run type, it would shoot me over to the Edit Course screen. Confused I had to log my run under 'Easy', then go back in and change it to 'Long', then it worked. But now if I try to enter my HR info, I end up on the Edit Course screen again. I think the Easter Bunny is playing tricks.
        eric :)

It may be related to the tinkering I made to handle the additional server load. I have reverted those settings so I'm not sure why you're still seeing the problem. I have restarted the server just now to see if it required a restart to clear all the changes. Please keep me posted on this problem. eric :-)
          dillydoodles

Please keep me posted on this problem. eric :-)
            Hi Eric ... a few hours have gone by ... I came back to see if I could finish logging my run. All is well ... no problems logging in or using any of the dropdown menus, etc. Just thought I'd let you know. Thanks again Eric. (tinker away).
            AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

It worked fine for me in the afternoon -- and I forgot all about the earlier problems. Thanks.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.