Shoe wallet - Running is key (Read 146 times)

BeeRunB

I wear Raceready shorts---lots of pockets, some with velcro. I also have a Fuel belt with a pouch large enough for a phone and anti-shark repellant. Don't see a need for an add-on key-holder.

drifter

password lock in my house and dislike drive 20 miles for a 10 miles run, too much time wasted.

running metalhead

I wear Raceready shorts---lots of pockets, some with velcro. I also have a Fuel belt with a pouch large enough for a phone and anti-shark repellant. Don't see a need for an add-on key-holder.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
        THX

I was searching for some new ones, I'm in urgent need of renewing almost all my winter / in-between stuff.

- Egmond ( 14 januari )            :  1:41:40 (21K)
        - Vondelparkloop ( 20 januari ) :  0:58.1 (10K but did 13.44!!!)
        - Twiskemolenloop ( 4 maart )  :   1:35:19 (3th M45!)

- Ekiden Zwolle (10K)   ( 25 maart )
        - Rotterdam Marathon ( 8 april )
        - Leiden Marathon Halve ( 27 mei )
        - Marathon Amersfoort ( 10 juni)

Nope. Just in the middle of nowhere. Damn near got eaten by dogs a few times. I won't be like the runners in California a few years back nor the older guy up in Michigan who was killed by a pack.  Got lucky once when I had nothing but my bike to fend off a wild one. Last year this time one of the hood rats and welfarite that moved into the area had some bad ones.  The weapon was the the difference between getting ripped into by two that time.

Oh yea, don't bother to give me dog handling tips. I've been walking, biking, running since '93 and have made friends with a lot of country dogs that other people would avoid. I take the friendly approach first and only resort to stronger measures when absolutely necessary.

Believe me, I'm no Cesar Millan, so no dog tips comin' atcha. You pulled a gun on 2 hood rats? DAYUM SON. I don't have any of that crap to worry about while running. I just run down to the beach, make a u-ey and run right back to the crib, safe and sound.

Teileen

Many sports bras are very sturdy    

+1!

Est. 2006