Got problems with Elevation Graph (Read 579 times)

rohar

Hello, after editing one course, I have got a problem with the elevaton graph of all of my courses. When getting elevation, the graph drops five to 15 times at see level, resulting in an astronomic total elevation of up to 5000 m on a 26 km course which has normally about 300 m ........ Every new start of getting the elevation results in a different elevation graph. This is an example of one of my courses. http://www.runningahead.com/maps/752a5190333d41ae956e38b5bbf4957a Roland
      Hi Roland, Looks like USGS is having some issues, Eric implemented some error checking for when USGS returns "0", but if USGS keeps returning bad data there's not much we can do. The problem is made worse because you're outside the US, so the data is less accurate. It's possible this is just a temporary situation with USGS that could fix itself. Soon we will not be relying on USGS for elevation data which should resolve a lot of these problems and provide some other interesting capabilities. Smile -brian
      rohar

Thank you Brian, loos like the problem was only temporarily. Today I've got the correct Elevation. Greetings, Roland