A mud run is being sued for causing injury. By a bandit. (Read 1916 times)

xor

I currently get EUGENE MUD RUNS.  "Struggle through 20+ obstacles".

Heck yes.

I wouldn't consider it if they only had 19.

I currently get EUGENE MUD RUNS.  "Struggle through 20+ obstacles".

Heck yes.

I wouldn't consider it if they only had 19.

Last time I had the mud runs it felt like there were at least 10 obstacles between the couch and the can.  So I can relate. 

xor

Wait a sec.  In English, my middle name is Eugene.  Perhaps that isn't an ad.  Maybe it is a message targeted at me to give me the skitters.

Wait a sec.  In English, my middle name is Eugene.  Perhaps that isn't an ad.  Maybe it is a message targeted at me to give me the skitters.

That's how my twisted humor read it.

So what's for lunch today?  Taco del Mar? 

xor

That was my Friday pre-race meal before Saturday's ultra.  I'm not kidding.

I guess I will just go straight for the chicken vindaloo followed by a banana split.

That was my Friday pre-race meal before Saturday's ultra.

It would be Saturday's runs for me

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

Kalsarikännit

Wait a sec.  In English, my middle name is Eugene. 

How many damn names do you have?  I think you are a name hoarder.  If names were empty milk cartons, you'd have to shovel a path in the middle of your house.  And what about all the starving children that don't get names because of you?  What is it like to be in the 1%?  In the name world, you are a Bank of America executive.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

xor

No no no.

I use my names for good.

#artbydmcbride

You can call him Maurice!

Runners run

xor

I know from pompitous.

How many damn names do you have? 

Senior Robert Eugenio Stevie Ray Eugene Mclovin Roberto Lopez III

kinda rolls off the tongue

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

More like an oral St. Vitus dance.

MTA: I was really hoping this post would get a top-of-page and lose its context.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Purdey

Self anointed title

“the Defendants placed the Muddy Pool immediately before the finish line of the 5km (3.1miles) race, a location at which racers were likely to be and/or forseeably would be fatigued, jostling and bumping about, slipping, sliding, stumbling, falling, contacting each other, unsteady, of unsure footing, exhausted, disoriented, with reduced visual acuity, coordination, and motor control;”

Sounds like the finish of most 5k races.

Feeling the growl again

“the Defendants placed the Muddy Pool immediately before the finish line of the 5km (3.1miles) race, a location at which racers were likely to be and/or forseeably would be fatigued, jostling and bumping about, slipping, sliding, stumbling, falling, contacting each other, unsteady, of unsure footing, exhausted, disoriented, with reduced visual acuity, coordination, and motor control;”

Roll eyes

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

A Saucy Wench

disoriented?  I cant say I have ever been disoriented at the end of a 5K.  Ooooooh maybe mud runs should install a Tilt-a-whirl obstacle

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7