Login Timing Out...Losing Data!!! (Read 721 times)

Should have said something before now! Angry Just took a lot of time carefully plotting a long course, and going to save said course, it goes to login. You have to re-login and loose what you've been working on: such as new run entries, maps and posts. What to do? Mac OS 10, Firefox

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Try it in Safari. I have never had this problem, but I use Safari 95+% of the time. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

If when you go to log in for the first time you check the login automatically box it won't time you out. Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

pREDator, Sorry about that. I have an idea on how to get around it, but haven't had the time to put it in. In the mean time, you can do what Janell suggests. When you check the Remember me checkbox, the server will send you a cookie so you don't have to log in again.
            Thank You Janell and Eric Blush

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka