Time of Day (Read 478 times)

waterfordrider

Team Effort

Eric, Any chance you could give us a choice of either the 12 or 24 hr clock? I personally like the 24 hr. No colons required, just four digits. I am a pilot by profession, so everything I do is by the 24 hr clock. Thanks Roger Messenger

www.runninngahead.com/groups/5000MC/forum

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, Roger. I agree, it would be nice. One thing you can do until it happens - you can enter in your workout times using the 24 hr clock, but you have to put a colon in the time (most annoying, I know!) so 4:00 pm can be entered as 16:00. Janell

Roads were made for journeys...

waterfordrider

Team Effort

Janell, Thanks, I thought I had tried that once when I first signed up and the page whined at me. I just checked and it works. It would still be nice to eliminate the need for the colon. Roger

www.runninngahead.com/groups/5000MC/forum

Wingz

Professional Noob

LOL! I agree - colons are such a pain!!! modified to delete open-mouth-insert-foot smart-ass remark, hoping it got missed or didn't offend anyone...

mikeymike

This thread is a joke, right? Either that or it's official, Eric, your work here is done. When the only thing left to complain about is the need for punctuation, your site is officially a finished product.

Runners run

Wingz

Professional Noob

No, no! Colons are very serious business!!! Ask anyone who's had one malfunction...

eric :)

I agree that having the option to display 24 hour time would be nice. As for the colon, I'll have to put this off until there are no major projects.